Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another somewhat generic image I non-the-less had great satisfaction drawing. One of my favorite art books as a wee lad was "The Book of Fairies" with illustrations by Alan Lee, and it obviously was an inspiration here.


Blogger Brandon Vietti said...

Hey! Nice to see you blogging again. Good stuff here. This LOTR brand of fantasy illustration must be a nice break from the "men-in-tights" shows we work on all day.

5:53 PM  
Blogger aaaokay said...

Very Nice V. I agree with Briga. On see'n ya post, not the men in tights thing. I like men in tights.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Roc said...

I love fairies. great work man. keep postin' the goodness.

5:46 AM  
Blogger LauraBraga said...

Hi Vinton!
Great sketh. First time i come to see your blog and i find a lot of good stuff.
I love "The Books of Fairies" too.


1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home