Friday, August 04, 2006


Boy-Howdy has it been a long time since I updated, thanks in part to an unrelenting work schedule on "The Batman". I'm planning on taking some time off to travel and work on some personal projects, so hopefully I'll be doing this more often.

This piece (second image) was done a few years back for Erik Larsen's "The Savage Dragon". Don't know if it ever saw print, but I've been wanting to redo it for a long time. Compositionally the giant female wasn't doing what is was supposed to. Also, the boarded up windows in the foreground were too big in the original. Your feedback is welcome. Let me know what you think!

Brandon, this one is for you, buddy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sammael76 said...

Sweet drawings Vinton!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Brandon Vietti said...

Awesome! A new blog entry featuring a scantly clad giant woman! Well if you're going to be drawing and sketching your surroundings while you're away on your travels (as every artist should do while traveling) then I hope you run into some giant foreign women and sketch them because I want to see more giant women on your blog. GIANT WOMEN!!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Crotch shots? I thought that was my territory. Back off or I shall have to defend it...with my life. Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnnnn.

7:42 PM  
Blogger The Big Red One said...

Then I guess you better get ready for a throwdown girlfriend, cuz' the hizzies in the hizzouse!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home